Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Equipment

The equipment that I will be using for the cycle trip can be categorised in two parts, firstly the bike and all the cycling gear and secondly the camping equipment.

I intend to list every item of equipment in due course, so as to report on the function of each individual item and how each one is deemed vital to the success of the journey.

I am still making preparations and I am working hard to get everything finalised. I’m analysing my equipment right down to the last detail. Everything has been individually weighed as I have tried to think of all the things that I need and perhaps more importantly all the things that I can do without. Saving weight is critical, as each hill that I try to climb will be affected by the drag of the weight that I will have to carry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home